Social Media Buzz Jan 21st
The weekly round-up of links from around Twitter, blogs, and websites that buzz about social media, business, marketing, and more!
- The Tabula Rasa Method of Unlcuttering and Organizing a Room – Unclutter
- Social Marketing Means More Than Facebook and Twitter – SEOChat
- 10 Ways to Get Your Name in Front of Prospective Clients – Freelance Folder
- Facebook Takes a Swing at LinkedIn – Grow Blog
- Why Customer Service in Social is not Fair – Conversation Agent
- Fans, Brands, and Fake Don Draper: TV Shows on Twitter – Sparksheet
- What Every Business Owner Needs on Their Website – Drew’s Marketing Minute
- The Six Pillars of Influence – Logic+Emotion
This post is for informational purposes only and we at 3Twenty5 Media have no direct association with any of the websites or product mentioned unless other wise noted.