Social Media Buzz Mar 18th
Our weekly round-up of links from around Twitter, blogs, and websites, that buzz about social media, business, marketing, and more.
- 4 Ways To Improve Your Customer Marketing Game – Mashable
- Is Social CRM The Key To Growing Membership – SocialFish
- Which is Better for Social Media Monitoring: TweetDeck or SproutSocial? – Social Media Examiner
- Comments & Response – Moderation vs. Transparency – Sazbean
- Kmart, Other Brands Test Geo-located Text Messaging with AT&T ShopAlerts – Chief Marketer
- The Importance of Women Including Older Women – FutureLab
- McDonald’s Scales to Meet Social Media Demands – Grow Blog
- Why Would You Want to Enchant Someone? – Marketing Minute
- Would You Rather Reach Thousands Who “Like” Your Brand od Reach Hundreds of Advocates? – ZuberRants
- Five Tips To Grow Your Consulting or Freelance Business – Forbes
This post is for informational purposes only. 3Twenty5 Media has had no direct association with the above mentioned websites or product, unless otherwise noted.