Social Media Buzz Apr 1st
Our weekly round-up of links around Twitter, blogs, and websites, that buzz about social media, business, marketing, and more.
- Smartphones Get Heavy Use During Shopping: Study – Chief Marketer
- How to Use Competitive Information – BNET
- Influencing Your Self – Conversation Agent
- Why Brands Should Care About Customer Care – Beneath the Brand
- The Real Reality of Advertising Creative – Beyond Madison Avenue
- Fortune Favors the Brave – TalentZoo
- 5 Ways to Improve the Timing of Marketing Tactics – HubSpot Blog
- How Can Retailers Use Online Content to Engage Customers In-Store? – FutureLab
- Checklists to Help You Better Plan Your Email Campaigns – Chief Marketer
- Five Questions to Help You Choose Your Target Market – Grow Blog
This post is for informational purposes only. 3Twenty5 Media was in no way obligated to include any of the above links within the post.
Tags: 3Twenty5 Media, Beyond Madison Avenue, BNET, brand identity, brands, business, Chief Marketer, customer care, FutureLab, Grow, HubSpot, influencers, marketing, planning, retailers, social media, TalentZoo